The Cluttered Mind

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mumblings on Web Development

Web development is an immensely complex and broad area of the programming universe.

If I were to use cities as an analogy, I'd say that Web Development is like viewing Los Angeles from a plane on approach into LAX.

'Normal' application development would be the Ann Arbor or Detroit CBD, full of towering and efficient constructs, which make sense and follow a familiar pattern of progression.

Was really caught in two-minds about taking up my current job position, because I knew the score। Considering the job market at the time and that niggling desire for a challenge, I signed on the dotted line, with some idea of what to expect.

It has been a very, very demanding and rocky road, with many tasks and responsibilities to handle. I don't believe that I've progressed as much as I should have, and that causes intense frustration for me.

Times are troubled, and there isn't much one can do expect grit down and bite the bullet, even if it kills you.


Done flogging this dead horse..

No comments:

Post a Comment